Tags: Charles Hathaway, colin garvey, Conference, Dan Lyles, David Banks, David Hughes, ellen foster, Generative Justice, Ron Eglash, Workshop
The Generative Justice conference hosted by GK12 facilitated excitement and investment in the movement for generative justice! Thanks to all who attended, and especially to the conference speakers.
- Ellen Foster and Ron Eglash, “Generative Justice in Africa: From Fractals to the Rise of Maker Movements.” Think Africa Press, March 27, 2014
- Eglash, R and Garvey, C. “Basins of Attraction for Generative Justice” In Santo Banerjee, Sefika Sule Erçetin, and Ali Tekin (eds)Chaos Theory in Politics. Berlin: Springer, 2014.
- Eglash, R. “Generative Justice: the revolution will be self-organized“. Tikkun April 25 2014.
- “Distinguishing Generative Justice and Distributive Justice” (ppt for talk at the Engineering, Social Justice, and Peace Conference,Troy, New York, 14-‐16 August 2013).
- Eglash, Ron, and David A. Banks. 2014. “Recursive Depth in Generative Spaces: Democratization in Three Dimensions of Technosocial Self-Organization.” The Information Society 30 (2): 106–15. doi:10.1080/01972243.2014.875775.